Our Collision Centre in Whitby
Regardless of whether it’s a minor parking dent or major collision damage, our collision centre is more than capable of returning your Lincoln to its former glory. Our team of certified technicians have the parts, training, and tools necessary to repair your Lincoln to the same exacting standards it was originally built to.
We use genuine Lincoln parts (upon approval) and materials to ensure that your car, truck, or SUV is returned to you in the same condition as it was when it originally left the showroom floor. We even have our own in-house paint booth to ensure that the repaired body panels blend seamlessly with the rest of your vehicle. We also work with most major insurance companies, like Public Insurance, so you can rest easy knowing all issues regarding payment will be taken care of.
No matter whether you live right here in Whitby, ON, or Oshawa, Pickering, or elsewhere in the region of Durham, know that if you want the best quality collision repair choose Marigold Lincoln Collision!
We Repair All Makes & Models
While our collision shop is primarily focused on the Lincoln brand, our skilled technicians are more than capable of repairing a wide variety of makes and models. So if you drive an off-brand vehicle like a Lexus or Infiniti and still want to experience the quality and skill that our collision centre has to offer, book an appointment with us today!
Looking for more than just collision repair? Our centre also offers services like window tinting, paintless dent removal, rust repair, and professional wheel refurbishment. So if you want to return your vehicle back to showroom quality, trust the experts here at Marigold Lincoln Collision.
Know Your Rights
Despite what your insurance adjuster may claim, it is your right to have your vehicle repaired at any collision centre of your choosing. As stated by the Ontario Auto Insurance Consumer’s Bill of Rights, Section 13, you can choose Marigold Lincoln Collision Centre for all your collision repairs — so let us make your vehicle look and feel like new again.
If You’re Involved in a Collision
If your vehicle is not drivable, first call Diamond Towing at 905-686-5555 for 24-hour towing services. As long as you are insured, our Collision Centre will reimburse your towing costs. Second, insist that your vehicle be towed to Marigold Lincoln’s on-site collision centre at 1120 Dundas Street East, Whitby, ON, L1N 5V3. For more information, call us at (905) 668-5894.
If you find yourself involved in a collision, here’s what you need to do:
- First ensure the safety of all occupants. Immediately call 911 if anyone is injured.
- If the vehicles are drivable, move them to a safe location out of the flow of traffic.
- Be sure not to sign anything for anyone other than the police.
- If the damages to all vehicles exceed $2,000, the incident must be reported to the police at a Collision Reporting Centre within 24 hours. Call 1-888-310-1122 to be connected to the nearest police station.
- While waiting, please fill out a collision data form. Note that it is the law for the other driver(s) must show their vehicle registration, driver’s license, and proof of insurance.
- Once you have all this information, drive or tow your vehicle to the nearest collision reporting centre.
- Emergency (injuries to yourself or others) = 911
- OPP = 1-888-310-1122
- OPP on a cellphone = *OPP (*677)
- Durham Regional Police = 1-888-579-1520
- York Regional Police = 1-866-876-5423
- Toronto Regional Police = 416-808-2222
- Marigold Lincoln Collision Centre = (905) 668-5894
- Roadside Assistance = 1-800-665-2006